World-class research-led learning experience attracts the very best students from around the world who enjoy unrivalled learning opportunities, supported by strong partnerships with NHS Trusts, industry and healthcare organisation.
We are at the forefront of mental health care, support and research. By working here, you’ll gain specialist experience within an organisation with a rich history and international reputation in mental health. Together we will work to improve the lives of people with mental health needs and reduce stigma.
- Access to professional development and extensive learning opportunities. The service has the technology to supplement teaching from the Maudsley in London.
- A comprehensive induction programme which may include time with the National & Specialist Services at the Maudsley Hospital in the UK
- High quality, regular supervision
- Relocation assistance (where relevant)
- Annual travel allowance for flight to your home country
- Medical Insurance – for employee and listed dependents up to 18 years of age
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Annual Leave allowance of up to 30 days (240 hours) and national holidays relevant for the private sector
You will have an honorary contract with the South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust, one of the largest and most respected mental health trusts in the United Kingdom.