World-class research-led learning experience attracts the very best students from around the world who enjoy unrivalled learning opportunities, supported by strong partnerships with NHS Trusts, industry and healthcare organisation.
We are at the forefront of mental health care, support and research. By working here, you’ll gain specialist experience within an organisation with a rich history and international reputation in mental health. Together we will work to improve the lives of people with mental health needs and reduce stigma.
- Access to professional development and extensive learning opportunities. The service has the technology to supplement teaching from the Maudsley in London.
- A comprehensive induction programme
- High quality, regular supervision
- Relocation assistance (where relevant)
- Annual travel allowance for flight to your home country
- Medical Insurance
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Annual Leave allowance of up to 30 days (240 hours) and national holidays relevant for the private sector